Lilypie

Friday, July 1, 2005

Still Sick

Darn this virus going around. My throat still hurts like hell and my head still spins. I just emailed my colleague to inform her that I am taking another day off. I feel bad as there are probably urgent documents coming in but I still cannot talk and with my head throbbing, I will not be able to function in the office at all. Plus, I do not wish to spread any of whatever bacteria I have to my office mates. I do not want to be responsible for anyone falling ill on a weekend. Right now I feel like a big toad is stuck in my throat. How am I going to sing in church this Sunday?

A sign that I am really sick - I become so scatterbrained that I even forgot to put on my glasses while typing this. My eyes measure about 1000+ degrees altogether, so if I do not wear my glasses or contacts, I am literally blind. No wonder I was thinking why my computer screen looked so hazy. I have to keep on putting my head forward in order to see what I am typing. Perhaps if he can at least show some concern, maybe I can get well immediately. I do believe in miracles.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...