Lilypie

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Chocoholic's Cravings Satisfied!

I finally had my chocolate craving satisfied today. No doubt I still have a sore throat, but I could not care anymore. If I do not have any chocolate today, I am going to have withdrawal syndromes. At least I had enough chcolate to last me until my next craving, ie the day I watch "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory", as I am sure after that I will have another big craving.

I went out with the friend whom I am passing the mobile phone to. We went to Billy Bombers for lunch, where I ordered Cheese Fries, Root Beer Float and Chocolate Malt! There are only 2 drinks I ever drink in Billy Bombers - Root Beer Float and Chocolate Malt. Afterthat, we went down to Wisma to get his sister's phone repaired at the Sony Ericsson shop. Since the phone will take a couple of hours to repair, we went down to Lucky Plaza to play pool. I have not played pool for more than a year, and I am surprised I can still shoot a curve ball! Incidentally my brother chose the pool table for his birthday, and it will be placed in the computer room, which is next to my room! Hooray! I can shoot pool as often as I like now.

My siblings and I all can shoot pool, but we are not experts. Thus, I lost three games out of three. :-( After the crushing defeat, I suggested going to Coffee Club at Wisma for tea. I ordered a very sinful mudpie (which I shared with my friend), and a large Double Hot Chocolate. I am having my punishment now - my throat now hurts like hell. :-(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...