Lilypie

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Meaningful Love Quotes (From Guys)

Girl : To love or to be loved? That is the question.

Guy : In the end, we always ask the same question, don't we? To love or to be loved? Realise that with G1 you have someone who loves you (maybe) and in the other (G2) you face uncertainty. At the bottom of it all lies your heart and what you feel is most important; because even if you accept G1 your feelings are not there. It is not him that you think of at night; not him you will wish to be sharing your joys and triumphs. Here is a bit of trust then : no relationship breathes on one lung. Both must love and cherish each other for that fragile flower of love to live. I think once the heart is not there, then G1 has already lost you. Don't worry if at the start you think he may be the perfect partner but now he cannot. We change and move on. That is why those who move with us are those we keep loving.

Girl : I am single again. Do not wish to have anymore heartbreaks. It is just too tiring and painful.

Guy : If in life there are no heartbreaks, you would not be smarter, stronger and more in tune with your innerself. And you would not appreciate the sweeter side to life and your next love.

Girl : It is getting too tiring to pursue. He does not seem to be responding to me, and I guess I am just not his type. Better to let him find his own dream girl.

Guy : I am sure there are a thousand and one guys around who can be suitable for you. You just need to look around and perhaps the right one will come sooner than you know.

Sweet, aren't they? These excerpts are taken from real-life conversations between one girl and three different guys, all educated, smart and nice. I believe you can pretty much guess who the girl is. ;-D Strange thing is why none of the girls I know can dish out sound advice like these, although girls are supposed to be more romantic and concerned about love. My girlfriends are great at keeping me company and being there for me and lending me a listening ear, yet whenever I need real sound advice, it is always my guy friends whom I go to. Seems like there are lots of sweet guys around, so maybe there is still hope for me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...