Lilypie

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Don't "Phunk" With My Heart

I just caught the MTV of The Black-Eyed Peas and their Monkey Business "Don't Phunk With My Heart" on my way to my job interviews today. A pretty catchy song, and nicer MTV. The song gives me the conviction not to let anyone else "phunk" with my heart. I have already cried over 3 guys (4 actually if you consider the most recent one - the one I am painfully slowing down my affections for). I am never going to cry over another guy, or let another guy make me cry.

I will survive this trying time and emerge a much stronger person. And if there is someone out there who wants to be with me next time, he has to be someone really really worth it for me to put all my love and affections into, someone who can fulfil all my requirements and be even better than the Mysterious Guy of late. Sorry folks, no more Mystery Guy, but do not worry, I believe a newer and better guy will come along in due time, someone whom I can reveal the identity of for all to see.

3 comments:

Anonymous_X said...

whatsoever happened with "That's it! I'm going all out to win my love. I want to be truly happy and fulfilled for once and for the rest of my life."? (your entry on 25/06/05, 6.37pm)

shakespeareheroine said...

I wanted to, but what to do if things are just not going to work out? So many things happened that it just became too depressing to continue pursuing. I am not saying anything as I like to keep certain things private, for his sake also. So right now I can only conclude that we have to continue being friends then perhaps see how from there.

shakespeareheroine said...

What I am trying to say is that while I am not giving up on things that may happen in the future between he and me, I will still keep my options open as who knows? Someone better may come along, and I do not need to hold on to one person. If things develop between he and me then that will be great, if not I will want to move on and and not hold on. Sorry just woke up so my brain still a little slow in functioning.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...