Lilypie

Saturday, July 9, 2005

My Need List

I have received feedback regarding my wishlist. Someone said I asked for too much. There were also others who asked if I really must have all the things I listed. Yes, no doubt those are things which I like to have or happen, but there is a reason why it is called a "wishlist" - as these are just wishes. Although if my wishes can come true for the first 6 items, I will really be very glad indeed. (Actually if there are people who are willing to make my other wishes come true as well, I will really be very grateful.) :-) There are other things which I really need right now, things which I hope can make others and my life better and happier.

1. A job offer (preferably with a huge conglomerate)

2. A personal computer of my very own (preferably with Windows XP, unlimited broadband access, loud speakers and enough disk space to store all my games and music - my little brother can finally monopolise the common PC and stop grumbling at me!)

3. Stronger lozenges for my throat (anyone can recommend any?)

4. Someone to love me wholeheartedly for eternity (I can really be a very good girlfriend)

5. A MP3 player (to listen to whenever I am on the road especially if I have finished a book or do not have a book handy)

6. My father home (his business trips are getting longer and more frequent - hope he comes home soon as my mum and grandma have not seen him in a month)

7. My first brother home (I miss his company - he always perks me up with his humour. Incidentally, you have been away since 2000, so when are you graduating?)

8. Intensive moisturiser for my hands (they are starting to be affected by age and office airconditioning)

9. LASIK (at least to have my eyes corrected until I have perfect vision without glasses or contact lenses)

10. A micro-dermabrasion treatment (or at least to return my skin back to the brightness and suppleness of few years back)

Last but not least, I need the public to be aware of the drastic effects of terrorism and help pray for London's speedy recovery.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...