Lilypie

Friday, July 1, 2005

When Antibiotics Are Not Enough ...

Positive : You went back to see the doctor for better antibiotics / painkillers to get rid of the pain in the throat and head.
Negative : The medicine was so strong that you slept the whole day (again), thus wasting another day which could be put to more productive use.
Double Negative : You still feel as if there is a swollen bullfrog in your throat, and you have to sing high notes for church in 2 days.

He finally asked how I am feeling. At least my mood can perk up after the irritating thing that happened this morning. And just when my mood was up, the fellow that pissed me off this morning suddenly messaged me again. He was already not in my contact list, but apparently I was still in his contact list. His exact words, "F*****, DELETE MY EMAIL AWAY. I NOT INTERESTED TO KNOW OR CONTACT YOU!" Word for word. I was so shook up that I literally wanted to call the cops and sue him for sexual harassment!

In the first place, that is no way to talk to a lady, and in the second place, my display message clearly stated I am sick, so he can at least be a little more sensitive. I wrote back stating that he was already not in my list, so he should just delete me away if it bothers him so much. I was so tempted to use more "flowery" language but I controlled myself and tried to be as civil as I could. Yet he sent back the exact same rude message. My blood really boiled and I was so tempted to do so many unmentionable things. In the end, I shifted him to my "Blocked" list. I will really let him have it if he ever bothers me again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...