Lilypie

Monday, July 18, 2005

Gourmet Satisfaction

I had my taste buds satisfied today. First, I went out for lunch with a friend who treated me to Jalan Kayu prata! I ordered all my favourites - Tissue Prata, French Prata and the infamous Milo Dinosaur with my beloved fried chicken wings!

For dinner, I met up with Sonic. I wanted to buy him dinner for quite some time already for all the help he had rendered me. We went to Phins Steakhouse at Liang Seah Street off Bugis. The place is really famous for its steaks. The ladies cut Sirloin steak I had was really sumptuous, especially with the mushroom sauce on it. My friend had about the same thing, except his was the Ribeye steak with the gentleman's cut. In the end, he ended up paying for dinner. (Thanks, friend!) So I offered to pay for dessert and we went to Swensen's at Bugis Junction. I wanted the Frosty Chocolate Malt ice-cream to satisfy my chocolate craving, but unfortunately it was not available :-( so I settled for the Coit Tower instead.

I ate so much and felt so stuffed that we had to take a long walk from Bugis Junction, past Shaw Towers, down to Suntec and then through Citylink Mall so I could at least digest a little. In fact, I was so full that I could hardly walk! But the long walk did me good, at least now I do not feel that stuffed anymore.

All in all, it was an enjoyable day. I got to eat to my heart's pleasure and in company of my good friends. I hope they enjoyed as much as I do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...