Lilypie

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Younger By 10 Years?

I went for a free micro-dermabrasion treatment today. It was really lucky as I won the voucher for a trial facial during one of the departmental shopping sprees lucky draw a few months back. The person-in-charge called me last week and asked me to go down today.

I have not been to a facial for about two months now. The last time I went was after the "Madame Butterfly" performance in May, where after a week of heavy stage makeup, I wanted to make sure my face was not too clogged up. I have been hoping for a micro-dermabrasion treatment and it was a stroke of luck that I won the free voucher, as one treatment can go up to S$200 at least.

It was not a normal facial as the therapist used the micro machine to literally "scrub" and "squeeze" my face. It was itchy and a little painful, but the effect was really good! My skin really looks brighter and feels much smoother than before. Is it my imagination or have I looked younger by ten years? Just nice for my job interview tomorrow. I can portray a more polished and professional image.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...