Lilypie

Sunday, July 17, 2005

ASSUME = ASS Out Of U And Me??

I hate it when people assume things about me. As if it is not enough that some guys think I am out for a fling, another guy whom I recently rejected just messaged me and said I must be out having a ball with all the smart guys I know just because I was not free to talk to him yesterday. I had singing practice for the whole day then was out with my girl friend from the Lyric Opera. What makes him think he knows everything about what I do?! Does he not know that Assume means making an Ass out of You and Me?

Today happens to be the birthday of one of my good friends. Happy Birthday to you! May you enjoy your day and hope you find a girlfriend soon, not getting any younger already!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...