Lilypie

Tuesday, July 5, 2005

Guilty Feelings ....

Have you made a total a** of yourself, by saying things you should not have said, doing things you should not have done, and essentially making people you care about irked at the sight of you? I am learning now the consequences of complete idiocy.

Few weeks back, I said something I should not have to a very good friend's parents who have always been very nice to me. Problem was that I did not remember what I said, and I never meant to anger anyone intentionally. But now I have made the entire family mad at me. What have I done?! I am trying so hard to clear the mess I made, but when people do not wish to see or hear from you ever again, it is rather difficult to convey one's sincerest apologies across. I really wonder what I said to make them so mad at me. Whatever it was, I must have been either dead drunk or a mutant ate up my little grey cells.

Hey, if you are reading this, I am really sorry for whatever it was I did. If only you will allow me into your house again, I want to buy a cake and some flowers and convey my most humble apologies to your parents face to face. At least let me know what I did to cause all of you to be so angry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...