Lilypie

Friday, July 22, 2005

My First Day (Back) At Work

London was bombed again. What are those @!#*& thinking of?! You can tell I am really angry when I start using undesirables in my words. Blair had better take some proactive actions soon, otherwise he may just lose his countrymen's faith and be forced to step down.

Today was my first day back at work. No wonder they needed people - it was a mad, mad rush the whole day. There were board meetings and various committee meetings scheduled for next week, thus all resolutions, agendas and documents have to be out. I have never drafted so many agendas before! I was just thrown into the full throttle of things. Luckily the people are very nice and helpful, so I did not feel that lost. What made it better was that my desk is directly facing Keppel Harbour, so I can get the full view of all the greenery and the sea. I always like a sea view. And I came across a couple of young, good-looking and polite male executives as well!

I just realised that there is a big, round and bright moon in the sky tonight. It is not a starry night, but the moon really puts me in a melancholic mood. It had been so long since I went walking around the beach in the moonlight with my loved one. The moon tonight makes me feel like going for a moon-gazing walk on the beach with a loved one. At times like these I really yearn for someone by my side.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...