Lilypie

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Food Talk

Darn this throat of mine. Got struck down by throat infection and the sore throat goes on and off for ages. And I ran out of lozenges already. Luckily I was still able to handle the difficult "Street Scene" high notes. After the practice, we went for supper as usual. Whenever I go for supper with my chorus mates after the practice, there will always be a couple of food gurus among them. So we will talk about food while eating food. It is actually very enriching indeed, as I can get to know all the best hawker fare scattered around the island.

My friends' recounts brought me from Amoy Street Market to Maxwell Hawker Centre to Zion Road Hawker Centre to Tiong Bahru Market to Bedok Food Centre (at the interchange). What heavenly gourmet bliss. For someone like me who spends time experimenting and discovering where the best restaurants in town are, finding out where the best simple hawker fares lie is dreamy indeed. Now I have more variations where to go whenever I want to fill up my delectable taste buds. Any of you gourmet lovers willing to follow me around for a salivating taste-testing experience?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...